BHMS FUNDRAISING DONATION LINK
“Reach for the Heights”
Dear Broomfield Heights Families,
We are excited for Broomfield Heights Middle School’s
major fundraiser of the year, “Reach for the Heights.” This is the 5th year of
the “Reach for the Heights” campaign and we are excited about this year’s
fundraiser. Last year we raised just under $10,000 to support the BHMS
community. Between now and October 27th we are asking our families and
community members to make a donation to BHMS, which will be distributed to
directly benefit students!
If you have family or friends who would like to make a
donation, please visit the RevTrak link below. We believe
that this direct contribution format provides a more equitable and responsible
fundraising effort. This allows families to contribute directly to their school
in a meaningful manner.
Your contributions will have a direct impact on the
resources and programming we can offer. Please remember that no donation
is too small; all contributions will be accepted and put to good use. Our
goal is to raise $15,000 to put directly toward the educational benefit of all
students, to reach this amount we really need 100% participation!
In the past staff have requested:
- Enhance Classroom Libraries
- 3D Printer, GoPro and iMac to create a film studio in
- Chromebooks for student use
- GaleNet-full text reference resources
- Orchestra and Band music to enhance music library,
maintenance and repair
- Instructional Calculators and Leveled Reading Books
- Hokki Stools-allow for student movement
- Digital SLR Camera for Yearbook and Publications
- Strand 200 Plus Lighting Digital Control Console
- Materials for 7th Grade ELA Publishing Project
- Level appropriate Spanish novels to support Spanish
- Lego Architecture Studio for TIDE and RipTIDE
- Funds for Guest Speakers/Instructors for DANCE Club and
Please use the donation card and self-addressed stamped
envelope to send in your donation or online donations can be made at
BHMS Donations Link.
*Again this year, when a family donates, their
child’s(ren’s) name will be entered into a special drawing for prizes (Pizza
Party for Students and up to five friends during lunch, $25 gift card or an
item from the Spirit Wear Store).
Thank you very much for your generous support of
Broomfield Heights Middle School!